October 9, 2009

If you can't convince them, confuse them!

I don't think Harry Truman had an idea of how widely this mantra he gave would be put to use. In some areas, it also defines the strategies..

I've seen this mantra at work and it's very true of large organizations— Governments, large business organizations, religious institutions like church etc., all employ this principle in a very effective way. When all the substance they can use to convince is exhausted, the only way left is to confound the rest - for the best.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I over polite post. Expressly the designation attracted me to study the sound story.

Manohar said...

Thanks mate.. I appreciate the difference, and the very polite way you put it across.. :)

Would like to hear your side of the experience..

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Manohar said...

Thanks for acknowledging.. My pleasure!

Term Papers said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards