November 17, 2008

O, She was young and beautiful!

(A song composed out of Proverbs chapter 5, which I heard in '99 during the CMTC camp at Kotagiri)

Proverbs Chapter 5

She was young and beautiful
She was anytime on the phone, I talked o her all the time
She said that she loves me and be with me all of my life
Honey drips from her lips and sweeter were her words
I thought she's the one and only woman of my life

O She lied all the time!
She had many others on her mind
She wasted all the time and made me cry all night..

All these things made me recall Proverbs Chapter 5
Wrong became the trend, bitter was the end
Wasterd were all those days, so foolish were my ways
I've come to be much wise, to a stranger woman is disguise..

O she lied all the time..!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Manohar, Though this song may be true in exceptional cases; this does undermine the true love which God in His mercies may give to two souls created for each other by Him. Rather than a caution this song reflects a person's negative and pessimistic attitude towards life.. Being in love is a beautiful experience. Also comparing it with Proverbs 5 is probably totally irrelevant..

A.K Speaks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A.K Speaks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey its a beautiful song....but i want the mp3 format of the song...so i am looking forward if someone could help me out the song...please make it as soon as possible guys...i want to hear it like hell..regards...daniel..
please send me a link or msg on my mail...on
daniis4u@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Its a song by Sam Robinson. You can purchase the music at this link.

http://samrobinsonglobal.com/buycdpage.html

"Vol 1 & 2, Swept by His Love."

Or you can also stream it at a lower bitrate at http://www.uecf.net/songs/englishsongs.htm

I'd recommend you buy it tough :)

Manohar said...

Hey, thanks a ton for sharing the info!

Anonymous said...

Hi Manohar, I really like all the songs of Sam Robinson. Unfortunately I lost those CD's and I've been searching from almost 2 years. If you don't mind and if you got any copies of those CD's please inform me on Srikanths.inbox@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

D Samuel said...

Can someone PLEASE send this song.. the link doesnt work.. my email id deesamuel@gmail.com.

dannY said...

Hi every one i got this song in MP3

Ajay Moses said...

Hi Danny,

Can you mail me the MP3 of this song please???

Email ID : ajaymoses@hp.com

Thank you
Moses

Unknown said...

plz mail me jimthomson90@gmail.com