May 23, 2010

Comfortable with distractions!?!

Distractions.. there have been many of them.. and I've been finding comfort in them - now wonder I haven't been on my blog though I've been wishing to write since so long..

Just had a little skirmish with a friend over the distraction he wanted; and that is when I realized how irritating it is when someone gets distracted while you wanted them to do something. Nobody likes getting distracted and it leads to personal regret as well. In fact - we all have the tendency to make all the merry while distracted - and then - be lost in childish grief when one realizes how distracted s/he was! However, I realize that sometimes distractions can't be wished away and some are even wished for - but it's important to know they always don't have to bring a negative impact.

Some distractions just take us away with a hearty approval - and mine have often kept me away from many close friends to achieving short-term goals, from timely completion of assignments to leading a bad lifestyle among others - and of course a lot of time wasted. But, look at the positive side - I've made new friends, tried out new stuff, fell in and out of few passions and more.. As I trace my steps back - I want to shake off all distractions, while a few add-ons remain - the positive strokes.

Are you caught up in distraction too? If yes, be determined to trace your steps back remember -what matters in the end is if you let the distractions confound your goals; or if you want to shake it off and resolve it.

No comments: