December 31, 2008

'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, O for grace to trust Him more!

It's the last day of the year.. as it is every year that we reflect and give thanks in the last of days of the year, given the goodness of God in our lives, this song has been continuously going on in my heart.. 
’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, And to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise, And to know, “Thus says the Lord!” 

Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him! How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus! O for grace to trust Him more!

King David sings in the Psalms, "Thou crownest the year with thy goodness", but it does apply to all the days of our lives, cos He crowns all of the days of our lives with His goodness.

This year has I've had many blessings, from exploring new places in and out of India, a positive career move, establishing good relationships, while I've also lost few really good friends, and there's a thorn in my flesh as well... 

The good times certainly make me and anyone feel good, and thankful about.. but, I just pray for more of His grace to trust Him more in times of weakness, when temptations take over that I'll still be able to say - Thank you, Lord! 

Wanna wish everyone who's been a part of me, and I've been a part of... A very happy and a richly blessed new year ahead! May His love ever enfold you!

No comments: