October 6, 2008

When my heart's not right within me!

So typical of what I am...

I'm going through so much of mixed emotions these days, and am questioning every aspect
of my long held strong beliefs... I need His wisdom and direction so much more than ever..


I'm an angel, I'm a devil,
I am sometimes in between.
I'm as bad as it can get,
just as good as it can be.
Sometimes I'm a million colours,
sometimes I'm black & white.
I'm all extremes.
Try to figure me out?
You never can.
There's so many things I am.

I'm special, I'm beautiful.
I'm wonderful and powerful.
Unstoppable.
Sometimes I'm miserable,
sometimes I'm pitiful.
But that's so typical of all the things I am.

I'm someone filled with self-belief and haunted by self-doubt,
I got all the answers, I've got nothing figured out,
I like to be by myself, I hate to be alone,
I'm up and I'm down, but that's part of the thrill,
Part of the plan...
Part of all the things I am..

I'm a million contradictions.
Sometimes I make no sense
Sometimes I'm perfect
Sometimes I'm a mess
Sometimes I'm not sure who I am

But that's so typical of all the things I am..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what I was feeling till yesterday, going through various emotions not understanding what can be done. Tried speaking to friends and family didnt really work.

Took a long walk (God knows how many hours) spoke and questioned about many things and I did find answers speaking to God (prayers would answer all of them). Those moments you spend speaking to him would makes you feel...

wait actually someone is geniuenly interested in hearing to you and is answering and this is the hope I take forward every single day in my life.

I was wondering it is just me before but there are people like me.. welcome to lala land...