October 6, 2008

When my heart's not right within me!

So typical of what I am...

I'm going through so much of mixed emotions these days, and am questioning every aspect
of my long held strong beliefs... I need His wisdom and direction so much more than ever..


I'm an angel, I'm a devil,
I am sometimes in between.
I'm as bad as it can get,
just as good as it can be.
Sometimes I'm a million colours,
sometimes I'm black & white.
I'm all extremes.
Try to figure me out?
You never can.
There's so many things I am.

I'm special, I'm beautiful.
I'm wonderful and powerful.
Unstoppable.
Sometimes I'm miserable,
sometimes I'm pitiful.
But that's so typical of all the things I am.

I'm someone filled with self-belief and haunted by self-doubt,
I got all the answers, I've got nothing figured out,
I like to be by myself, I hate to be alone,
I'm up and I'm down, but that's part of the thrill,
Part of the plan...
Part of all the things I am..

I'm a million contradictions.
Sometimes I make no sense
Sometimes I'm perfect
Sometimes I'm a mess
Sometimes I'm not sure who I am

But that's so typical of all the things I am..
Post a Comment